Hexagram 59 was Current State. And there were differences on the 2nd, 3rd and 5th lines. Here goes:
2nd: "You are the problem as well as its cause. Change your attitude and you will lose that feeling of estrangement. Look for what connects you with others, be tolerant and avoid unnecessary suffering." So, I've been digging my heels in a little bit and really vocalizing the "fingers crossed" feeling I have in the house. And Josh is dreaming. And I love that about him and want to dream with him. So, screw it. I'm going to dream with him. I am going to text him now letting him know, be right back. Ahhh, what relief. I just wrote him and feel proud about it. This is me being proud.
3rd: "The task ahead is comprehensive and difficult. You need to resign from all personal interest in order to deal with it. Work which serves the greater good is especially rewarding now, and mobilizes unthought-of powers. This in turn brings recognition and success." I know this whole process will not feel easy, but I'm hopeful it will at least feel productive. I believe that my, our, family is the "greater good" in this case. I need to show them I'm all in, which requires trusting my own voice, not necessarily the voices of others.
5th: "When old, encrusted structures dissolve, new and brilliant ideas will be born. Energies start to flow that were bound up until now, enterprises are tackled with new motivation, and success is achieved." This trip with Robert, I've taken a bit more of a "let's have a good time" approach. And, I want him to know that he is loved. I think this new energy is us as a family. I haven't been able to trust old family energies because they've let me down. I have to go here with my family to deepen trust and relationship. I need to lead us a bit there. Those guys are ready.
And I'm tearing up at the coffeeshop. Of course. This is exactly what I want my job to be: just being the best possible human I can be. I am going to try out some meditation at lunch. After I get a bit more work done. I feel like I've already been productive this morning.
Oh! And the Future State:
"Steadfast and firm the mountain rests in itself. Therefore, this sign advises you to enter a meditative state that calms your mind and delegates your striving, anxious and wanting ego to second place. As soon as your thoughts do not reach beyond the present moment you will soothe your inner turmoil Regular meditation gives you inner peace and serenity in a short time. Even the enhausting complexity of modern times is cleared by meditation to the extent that you gain new energy and your perspective becomes clear. The challenges of the modern world necessitate that we seek inner quietness in order to act in accordance with the times, and not be driven by them and submit to pressure. Your reltationships, too, will profit from your new serenity. To decide when the time for keeping quiet is over, and the time for action has come, you need to observe yourself and the world in quietness and from a distance. Then trust your intuition."
So - more of this and quiet and peace to come. I will built it for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment